2011年1月29日 星期六

29.01.2011

Yor...I ate a lot of "HAO LIAO" on 29/1/2011 today !!!
My mum cooked a lot of food but all is babi...Wakaka...
I love to eat babi !!! See ~How i hate babi that means how i love to eat them...XD
Wow...woW...I ate until non-stop today...
I am getting fatter and fatter...LOL...Deryin happy lo~I am getting fatter...XD

Holidays are started early then reopen school also earlier...
So my mum decided to cook all of the "HAO LIAO"before we reopen school...
This is because we back to muar from the day before CNY until the 3rd day of CNY...
So I will be in Seremban on 3rd day of CNY...

Ok...Skip those things...
I show the photos of process cooking and when i eat to you la...^.^

*1st is 海参闷猪手.

Those are the ingredient of dish...

My mum is cutting and cooking the sea cucumber...

Then there are the pig's limbs... : ) Then seacucumber and pig's limbs started to 闷...

Next is 猪脚醋...
That's is my favourite !!! Yea~

On the way the two dishes were cooking,my dad and bro were brushing the 天宫...

See~Look at them...XD

Then i had my lunch with them...

WOW...I am eating !!!That's is my lunch !!!

I ate it long time ago lo...Now i enojoy to eat it again !!!

Hehe...I am getting fatter and fatter and fatter soon...
Especially after CNY...Whatever la...^^

There are more HAOLIAO are coming soon...
Remember to view my blog 0...Hehe





沒有留言: