2011年1月22日 星期六

22.01.2011

Gotong-Royong was held in school today...
I am the very lucky one because I didn't face to our class "babi" and "angel"...
I helped PBC to clean and wash the red clothes...
Then they made me wet like a duck...LOL

After finished to clean and wash them,I went to my class to view "the perfect decoration"...
It really made me shock...
Our class become as what as Melvin said-RAYA CLASS...
The clever babi used our course fees about RM70++...
WOW...What the stupids wasting the money???!!!
I use the money for photostat is better than the "lapsap" decoration...!

I speechless on them...Just keep saying so ugly on their decoration...
Stop to talking them...If not my ruffle "burn",it will make me cant sleep tonight...XD

Today is so tired for cleaning the red clothes with those PBC members...38 them!
It is a very good activity to make the members have a good relationship...WOWOW...
Should I do something such activity for Interact Club???Haha...

Afternoon I took a nap...
After I woke up,there was already 530pm...
I waiting my transport to go Italian Restaurant...Hehe...
Today i totally crazy...I wore the shirt that i seldom wear before...LOL
The problem is i went out with my friends...LOL again...!

Then i reached there...
Luckily i am not the person who latest reach there...
The person is WONG ZI WEI...Yea...
Then ordered the food...
Hooray!!!EAT EAT EAT!!!
I Love To Eat...But i almost bankrup on eating...XD
Then we forced the two couples to take photos...
We are success!!!

Our romantic pair...Chelly and Siu Fai...

Our cute pair...Kok Wui and Toh...

Some didn't took photo...Paiseh leh...But i will list out your name...
Jwen,MeiChee,Chuzai,HengLuan,Deryin,Ziwei,AhToh,Kok Wui,Siu Fai,Chelly and me!

Then we went to Tesco...
Once reached Tesco,MeiChee and Jwen went to Jusco...=__=''
We said bye bye to them lo...(Actually we didn't say...hehe)
We separated to shopping...
This is because we want make some chance to let them dating...Hehe

Deryin,Hluan,Ziwei,ChuZai and me just walked in the shop...
We tried many types of shoes...38 dao...wakaka...
But we are happy...
Suddenly ZiWei said she wanna back immediately because her dad discover she walk to Tesco!!!
Luckily her dad doesn't scold her...Thank you GOD!!!
After that,we are lazy to shopping then we bought drinks in KFC...
We sat down to yamcha+chit chat...XD
My favourite...Yamcha+chit chat...

2 sozai s joined us...Wakaka...
We chat until about 10pm only back home...hehe
Then i backed home,i ate again...wakaka
I am so happy...:)

I very treasure what we did in this year...
My friends I love you all very much...
But i very regret that we didn't take the photo together...Haiz...T.T
Let's go out together again!!!

Yiling,paiseh leh for wait so long to view my blog...XD

沒有留言: