2011年1月26日 星期三

26.01.2011

Phew...Today passed especially is the jadual bersepadu...
Whatever...It is passed...

Today is damn upheaval because of the new members(Form 4)...
I hope they doesn't come to make trouble in the club...
They are suckzzz!!!
They want Deryin to chat with them so that they will stay in the club...
It gave me a feel-陪谈女郎...Deryin don't angry...It is my feeling only...XD

1st,I want to kick them out but Deryin talk to them(Our Interact Club Counselor?)...Haha
They consider to stay in club...Tomorrow they will give us answer...
Actually if they cooperate with us,I will make them stay better in the club...
Before I shoot people,I will understand the things and know the reason so that i wont shoot wrongly...
If they cooperate with us,they are talented person too...
Everyone has ability to do something...
The problem is are you willing to do that???

This is the 1st time for me to bring the club with english...
I am so panic and scare...OMG...
There is 1st time in ENGLISH conversation...
Thank you Deryin for shooting me and encourage me... : )
Hehe...Haha...Hoho...Kaka...Keke...
I think I got the confidence for bring the club gua...

See...Our Der Der so cute and leng lui a...XD

-------SKIP------

Should i scold LAPSAP AJK Keceriaan...???
Aiyo...My best friend cried today o....Haha...
Don't cry...Be tough and strong...
I give my half of determination to you... XD
Be happy...Don't let this type of things make you trouble or die...
Smile is easy...XD Don't be like this - : ( : [ ...Should be like this - : ) : ]

-------SKIP------

Wow...

Golden hair...He looks like a girl...Too 美男了...
I like this photo...

Deryin found this Leng Zai...
Oh My God...
She tagged Heng Luan,Jwen,MeiChee,Zi Wei and Me who are like to see Leng Zai...XD
He pretty than a girl...LOL
He is Leng Zai but is 美男型...
The style is not suitable for me...B-)
But he is nice to look...Haha...He is too pretty...
Jwen said he is cute...
Then he is pretty + cute...Hehe

That's all for today...

Goodnight...That is the time to go bed...
Sweet Dream everyone...

沒有留言: