2011年1月21日 星期五

21.01.2011

Today I definately tired until die...
I stay at school from 7am until 5pm...

Yesterday there was something happened at home...
It made me totally moody in school today...
But after that i control myself...Stop emo!
Sorry,Deryin...hehe

Then,I want to make a call on the morning...
But the sei Pn.Ho does not alllow me to make it!!!
I so angry with her!!!
Luckily En.Pua so kind,he borrow me his handphone to call my mum...
Thank you sir!!!
Sei Pn.Ho!!!

I stay back for library until 5pm because there is no transport for me...
Then I follow Heng Luan back to home...
Luan,I accomapany you walk to home...yeah...!
Haha...You must try your best to forget about him...

Tommorrow there is a school day...Oh my god...
So boring leh...
Now i going to bed...
Bye...Goodnight...

I am tired......

沒有留言: