2011年1月15日 星期六

16.01.2011

Today is a cloudy day for me...:D
I sit under a door and face to the nature...
I recall a lot of things...
I recalling my memories with few songs...
Am i trying to EMO?
That's impossible!!!
But nothing is impossible...XD
It's a nonsense???haha...

After recalling,i felt so sleepy then i just sleep under the door with nature...
This is maybe i ate the medicines which are make me sleepy...ZZzzz
I having my lunch alone...(always la)

Now it is raining...
I quite like raining day if i am in the home...
Raining day gives people a feeling_cold...
Raining day also can be a emo day...
But raining day not a emo day for me...XD

Wednesday co-curricular activities start...haiz
What are boring activities!!!???
Just accept it...
Resistant also useless...

There is nothing to post on today...
I try to have a habit to update blog ...B-)



1 則留言:

Daryn Tae 提到...

the first minutes i found your link..then i come through your blog...^^i am back~^^