2011年1月23日 星期日

23.01.2011




Jin Teng,Happy Birthday!!!
Today is our Teng Teng birthday...
She already 17 years old...
I only 16 years old and 3 months...zzz...LOL

The present that we gave you,I hope you will like it and love it!!!
Mei Chee's DIY present,I hope you like it too...
The Yuri's Sexy back...Haha
Jin Teng,I not really understand you but I hope our relationship can become better...
This is because our topics increased recently...Haha
As what Ah Luan said "多一个朋友好过多一个仇人"...Haha

Yuri's Sexy Back...

Today my brother bring his girl friend back home...WOWOW...
When is my turn???Wakaka...Joking...
When i back from tuition,they go for paktuo jor...
They back home again about 4pm...
That time i busying to doing my homework...
Once i saw her then she keep laughing...
She is a 开心果 leh because she keep laughing...

My mum also keep chatting with her...They chat very happily...
She is a 38 girl...She very friendly...
The most important is she pro in add math and math!!!Bravo!!!
My brother ask her to become my tuition teacher when their sem break...Haha

I saw my brother keep touching her hair...
Oh My God to my brother...
This is maybe he too love his girl friend...Whatever...Haha
I treat her to eat ice-cream...She laugh again...Haha

Yummy...I took a bowl for myself...Haha

After that,I asked my brother to teach me add math...
But he forget,then ask his girl friend...
His girl friend can do it in a second...PRO!!!=__=''
Bro,You are lousy...Haha
But a word that i can say on them is SWEET...
They really LOVE each other...
I hope them can together a long long time...

Love for FOREVER...

Sweet Heart...




沒有留言: