2011年2月3日 星期四

04.02.2011

Happy Bunny New Year 2011 !!!
There is the 2nd day of CNY !!!
I also same with Deryin-Busy eating,Took angpaw,But no gambling la...haha XD

There was 2nd year my family celebrated CNY in Muar...
We ate reunion dinner at different homes...
My mum too many siblings so they didn't gather together to eat reunion dinner...
If we gather to eat reunion dinner together...I think we need over 7 tables...OMG
So they just eat by self...
My mum was invited to two homes to eat...
After ate at 4th Uncle's home then 5th Uncle's home...WowoW
My food that I love~

Then we played rabbits at cousin house...
I told her:今年兔年养兔,去年虎年那么要养虎咯,在慢一点要养龙咯...Haha
There were the rabbits...

White colour calls 白啤酒

Black colour calls 黑啤酒

We were feeding them with vegetables...Not like MC's rabbit-drinks alcohol XD

Sayang...Sayang...

Then,we waited until 12am...
We 拜神...I didn't prayed for what...I just prayed for him lo...XD
1st time i pray for him...
There were different types of things...

Then the rich area started to BOW BOW BOW!!!

My shooting of fireworkz...They really make me @@...


There was about 1230am...
My cousins started to burn the金元宝...
My mum asked me to take photos because it will shows picture...

That's true!!!
The fire looks like a rabbit...!!!

After burned it...
We backed to bedroom to sleep but outside like 2012...
But outside bow until non-stop....

too be continue...


3 則留言:

elaine宇羚 提到...

pray for who!?!?!? :D

Mei Mc Chee 提到...

That's the type of my rabbit xD

sakurasiao 提到...

elaine:拜天宫
mc:weird rabbit...==