2011年1月19日 星期三

19.01.2011

Today is a complicated day...
STUPID...
HIGH...
"SH"...and
SAD...

I admit that i quite crazy in school today...
Who that i met or saw,i will scold them...XD
It is because 退出江湖太久???Haha...38
But school's life not such as like that???
Just enjoy it...You will feel better...

Crazy Life...Blek...You will feel better...=)

Now everyone keep calling me"SAKURA KOH SIAO WEN"
Oh My God...It is too nice to calling me like that???
I told Deryin today...
If i cant endure all of you keep calling me like that,then i cry...
What is yours response???Will shock???Or scare???Wakaka...!?

MeiChee and Jwen keep scolding SH today o...
This is because there are a lot of SH today...wahaha
Especially when period of physics...there are many SH...Hor ZiWei,Kersin...???Hehe
I also sotpluck today...Then scolded by Jwen and MC...argh!!!
I prefer sotpluck than Emo...Do you agree???

Heng Luan I will support you that what you choose...
Now both of you agree to become best friends...
That is a good consequence for you and him...
But you must remember what i told you before...XD
OPEN-MINDED...Haha
I wish you have a good friend relationship between you and him...^^
Best friends o...^^(both of yours simbol"^^")

A complicated day...>.<

沒有留言: