2011年1月27日 星期四

27.01.2011

I went to school's photostat shop this morning...
I photostated many things...Included secretary's letters I did it also...
Nevermind...I just do it...

I walked to the class...
I did the same thing as usual...
I put my bag and sat in my seat to think something...

Then i walked toward the one of the babi to ask the files of Interact Club...
She told me that she didn't bring...What The ****!!!
Ok...Then i shooted her...She said I will bring tomorrow...
It's Ok...I accept...
If she doesn't bring tomorrow,I will F her...
When there is a meeting,she really to die...I wont give face anymore...

I try to clam down my mood...
Ok...It is become better...
Then I had the class as usual with happy mood...
I chat with Deryin when BM period because there is a stupid teacher...
38 Deryin and me chat about face cream and pimples...38...@.@
I never talk and use these things...LOL

Ok...Next...
Then is about meeting's thing...
LAM SIU FAI !!!
Why you wanna to cheat me!!!???
Whatever la...i am speechless...
Before i just act angry,but after I really angry for awhile...
This is maybe like 弄假成真...
I angry until I don't want to fetch you two to tuition !!!

-----------SKIP---------------

I don't want my mood become down again now...
This is because today my mood is not totally good...
Now trying to be happy...

Chinese New Year is coming...
I viewed Deryin's blog...
She wrote she want to be girl this year...
She doesn't want to be boy again...She want to special on this year...
Congratulation...Leave our gang to be girl girl jor...
But I am sorry...I will be the same_Boy boy look...XD
Next year ba...I maybe will change next year...Hehe
Just wait for it... : )

I viewed Hluan's blog too...
She still in emo mood although she doesn't show in front of us...
She pretend to nothing...
As what ZiWei said before...I am 爱情"毒"家...
I wont comfort people...I just will say something to stimulate you...
Luan,it is maybe you put your真感情to play this game with him...
Both of you think the perfect things...Future,Marry,Together Forever...
Have you think negative things before???
What is the consequences if both of you break???

Now,the thing was happened...
Can you put it down???
Although you cant put him down,you also should do that...
How pain it is...How suffer it is...You must overcome it !!!
I trust you can do that...
Let it pain...suffer...afterward you will feel better...
Try to independence !!!
Single wont die...I think that Couple will die...
So if you wanna to cry just cry...
I think cry is a stupid thing but cry is the way to allow you to release stress and suffer...
You just overcome this problem !!!
Luan fight for it!!!

-------------SKIP------------------

Ok...I am going to stop now...
There is nothing to allow me to write...Zzz
That's all today...
It is a unhappy update...Whatever la...


1 則留言: