2012年2月25日 星期六

26.02.2012 Working Daysss

Yes!Finally I got my job as a waitress of XXX restaurant.Actually before the day I started to work,I told Daryn that I felt stress and complicated because I didn't meet others for long time ago.I don't know how to face human being...Zzzz Too 宅女.=_='' After 2nd day,I started to 熟悉 the job and felt easy abit. :P The only thing very suffer from it is the legs are pain after work,I need to use salonpas plaster to relieve the painssss.From this four days,I observed different customers.

Customer I:
A customer who is the boss,always come to drink Latte and read book at a side.She had a daughter study Form 3 at Chan Wa(Caw) too.She sit a side to read her book and observe the workers how they work.Felt stress when she is there >.<

Customer II:
Got in the restaurant with a black face and left the restaurant with dark face too.She came with her friend.She ordered a Seafood D'sire Croissant without drinks.When the food served,she complaint that the tomato was with a very very very small worm.Then,the manager changed it with a new set.As what I typed just now,they left with a stress and dark face (》.《)

Customer III:
A pair of couple.There were 2 hand phones on each person.The woman brought notebook,the man brought Ipad.They never talked to each other and they just talked to the phone or used their Ipad and notebook.From their wearings and actions,they are busy people.(@.@)

Customer IV:
A pair of old couple,always order the food which is no in the menu of the shop.As a restaurant,the menu is always renew and change because it will bored customers always visit.But this woman always order the food doesn't in menu =_='' Made me so confuse!

Customer V:
The customer I most sympathetic who is read too much until mental problems.Actually she just looks like a normal person and she know to take care by self and know to pay after eat.She doesn't want waiter to serve her and she just order from manager and she will talk and smile to herself.The long term waiter told me that the lady is a rich person and has fluent English speaking.But,she has mental problems.If she visited,she will come again and again and again to order drinks or fruit salad.She is pretty actually.

Customer VI:
VVIP of restaurant who are vegetarians.The table is specially covered by red tablecloth to serve them.They will come to have a lunch or dinner once a week.Breads,vegetables are served.Everyone in restaurant called them ALELUYA.A joke between customer and waiters.Ha~

Customer VII:
我替他辛苦。The man with about over 150kg(I think...) came to restaurant with a friend.He ordered a Tuna D'light Croissant and a Iced Lychee Tea.The food with high calories(I think...).He very hard to walk and sit due to big size of body.But he didn't finish his dish and he left.

Customer VIII:
A very handsome little boy who is 鬼佬.He ran to restaurant and stood beside a table and keep smiling.But,I'm shock to see his mum is a Malay.I asked manager why he so looks like 鬼佬 and she replied me that his father is a 鬼佬.Oh!He is mix!But is mix with Malay=_='' and he is Islam.He has many siblings and all are look like their father.All are handsome and pretty.(Y) His name is Alex and has a nice smile and he like to run around the restaurant.Very unfortunately,he is Islam and speak in Malay. :'(

Other customers were nothing special and I forgot to mention about it,the long term workers of this XXX restaurant are from Myanmar.Some of them speak in Malay and English so I still can communicate with them.They doesn't act LC or proud what and they are doesn't bully me as what Ah Non said.=_='' And!I doesn't wear dress to work,I'm just with an apron.If we are 有缘,you will meet me and know where I am working. xD



I'm plan to eat all types of the bread over there xD.It's free to eat (for workers there only):D

沒有留言: