2012年2月16日 星期四

17.02.2012 I Love Korea *Day 5,6&7*

The time was very little on the last 3 days because there was the shopping day. :D
We had to sit about 3 hours drive to the city from the Phoenix Park Ski. ~.~ Buffet Steamboat,Korean food and Japanese food as lunch.


My favourite.There was also provide beef.
Do you dare to eat?

Way to DongDaeMun(东大门市场) which is the place operate until 5a.m.But we just shop for one and half hour.We went to Miglione which selling the stuffs with reasonable price.I bought a dress and a sleeveless cloth.

Time flied very fast,we move toward Lotte World(something like Disney Land).Due to lack of time,I just played 8 seats roller coaster,2 跳楼机 and genting swing only.The most excited is the roller coaster,you don't know which way you will continue to go when get in the dark area.Thumb up for this (Y) O.O others were just 小儿科.Ha~About 6pm,we searched Shanghai restaurant to eat 炸酱面.Yummy... <3 You should try yourself when you go Korea then you know the taste :P



天国的阶梯的旋转木马
炸酱面
When we wanted to leave there,we saw it.

Jump show ,the show to story the traditional of Korea and the mixing of Wushu,Teakwando and HipHop.Everyone said it was really very bored and some were sleep there.=___='' But I still considered it ok la... I'm very admire their body,like there are no backbone on their body.So soft and full of energy.I bought a poster cost 1000won to let them to sign for me.And there was not allow to take photo when the show started but I took before it start XD There are different shows about Korea.I think everyone go to Korea will has the chance to watch it.
Curi curi took one XD



Stayed at Samjung Hotel located in the center of Seoul.The tourist guide said this hotel was the most costly hotel compared to other days' hotel.It was considered as 5 stars hotel but the room was too small to me. }.{ The hotel with computer again,surely I will online to update my status XD

Next day,buffet korean style breakfast.I like buffet because you can take whatever you like to eat and finish it clearly. <3 The time not suitable for me because the next 2 destination were Ginseng Outlet(人参专卖店) and Cosmetic Duty Free Shop(化妆品免税店).Both of this are bored me.I just walked here and there,nothing to do.There were not allow to capture.Boring >.< I just walked on the road to search for handsome guys.Kekeke... Awesome!


Before went to shopping,we went to eat Ginseng Chicken with big size abalone.Delicious,Awesome and Nice! A chicken and a abalone was served to a person.The soup nice to drink and I drank the Ginseng wine.Oh no~too bitter!!!But it was a nice try.


Went to MingDong(明洞),shopping centre again.But this is a area of shopping,there are many many and different different type of shopping center.The tourist guide brought us to a branded shopping center.But,my target is to seek for the quality and cheap stuffs.I walked out from the shopping centre again, on road again.Many handsome guys again XD Walked when snow drifted.I enjoyed it.Snow drop on cloth and head,just like what you watched from TV.I found a shopping street(地下室商场).Bought things again XD We ate strawberry too,the strawberries were as big as half of the 拳头and sweet.

Dragon Hill Spa(龙山汗蒸幕).I don't want to mention and talk about the condition of the female room and I already told Deryin,Zi Wei and Heng Luan,you know it... XD We had 汗蒸幕,the traditional Korean spa and Korean drama shown.Then, I don't want to type much.Hotel again.Goodnight.But,I didn't said goodnight,I went out with trip friends to DongDaeMun.We walked to MRT to DongDaeMun to shop again. :) There were full of people on road,you wont feel lonely.Bought 2 clothes again. :} Then we sat MRT to back to hotel but the MRT stop at Seongsan station,not Yeoksam station.It was too far from our hotel.At last,we took taxi to hotel.Sumsung Car,the only appear in Korea and is limited.It was quite comfortable to sit on it.

Last day in Korea.Damn damn damn don't want to leave there.We ate four type of Korean porridge.Forgot which four type already and with a miso soup.Went to Codyceps Shop(护肝宝专卖店) and Korea土产店.Nothing special for me too. Bored.After bought,we were ready to back to Malaysia.We ate Subway at airport.We flied to Malaysia on 4pm(Korea time).

took a photo with our korea tourist guide and camera man.
At Korea airport.

On the Korean Airline,the stewardess served us very well.We ate dinner on aeroplane.We ate fish rice and it was very spicy!!!A cup of ice-cream also served.I love this ice-cream because inside of the ice-cream contains cheese.It was perfect match!Pizza as supper on about 8pm.Grape wine also served but I just drank a little bit.9pm reached Malaysia,what a damn hot weather in Malaysia! I really hate Malaysia weather.Reached home about 11.30pm.After took shower,I slept.




My stuffs <3

My next destination-Taiwan.Anyone want to join me?! Korea,I will be back :D I'm sure!

沒有留言: