2012年2月13日 星期一

13.02.2012 I Love Korea *Day 1&2*

04.02.2012 was the date,I said goodbye to Malaysia and said hello to Korea.
I flied by sitting Korean Air on 11.10pm,4/2.On the aeroplane,I can't even have a good sleep because the seat was economy seat.It's just able to put down the seat about 120 degree.The backbone like wanna broke off. X_X But,they provided a pillow,a cover and a headset.Headset is for those passengers don't want to sleep to have movie or music.Well,I tried to make myself felt comfortable.I think I took about 2-3hours nap,then the stewardess woke me up to eat breakfast(chicken rice,yogurt,fruit,bread with butter)on 3++am.OMG! I can't finish it :( Due to my stomach was full of wind,I was vomit when the aeroplane landing. >.< *shame*


Finally arrived in Incheon airport,Korea.We met our tourist guide and camera man.After took our luggage,we started our Korea journey in Seoul.We went to Hyeongbok Place(景福宫)and Cheongwadae Sarangchae(青瓦台).
There are 5 previous royal place of Korea.Hyeongbok Place is one out of five.Tourist guide just storied some history of Korea,it's just same as China.They have their own characteristics.Just took some photos there. :)


Cheongwadae Sarangchae is the place of president of Korea.Surrounding of the Cheongwadae Sarangchae is fulled of polices and securities.The only I admire are the traffic polices.They able to stand on the middle road to conduct the traffic with -5 degree celsius.We just stood outside of the Cheongwadae Sarangchae to take photos,there is not allowed to visit inside.


Time passed very fast.After visited this 2 place,we rushed to another airport to fly to Jeju Island.Oh my god~!It's need to sit aeroplane again,but I didn't feel anything XD I just slept on the aeroplane because lack of sleep.We went to Teseum Safari(泰迪熊馆).Inside of it really full of different type and different size of teddy bears.It was the time to take photos :) If you very love teddy bear,you may crazy inside >.<


Then,next destination was Mysterious Road(神秘之路).It is a road which use your eye to see is uphill but actually is a incline road .It cause everything move up the uphill.It's because of gravity?Who know? : ] And I bought a sausage with normal taste there.=_=''

Then,we ate 韩定食(宫廷宴).I don't like the taste...Yiak...Although it's very expensive,but I don't like to eat.Due to the night come early in Korea,it's about 6pm the sky will turn dark.We need to move to hotel.We checked in Jeju Neighborhood Hotel and we stayed 2 days at there.The hotel was so comfortable...I like it <3


The next day,we had our breakfast at a famous abalone restaurant.We ate Jeju famous ABALONE PORRIDGE :D The abalone is cut to small pieces,so actually hard to see it =_='' It's brought some seafood taste,I quite love the taste.


After breakfast,we went to climb mountain-Sungsan Sunrise(城山日出峰).But on the way to the mountain,we went to 橘子园.We saw 石头爷爷 :D which is the symbol of Jeju Island.Tried to climb the mountain to see the Jeju island.Tourist guide said this mountain also called as 皇帽山 because of the shape and from the right hand view it looks like a elephant,isn't?I don't know because it was raining day.



Seopjikoji(沙地坤地)was a church and a scene of "All In"(洛城生死恋) drama.We walked to the behind door of church because we need to pay the entry fees if we went in the front door.Zadao~

The next was A.T.V Ride.It was just like a 重型四轮车.We ride it on the 烂泥路.It was fun and nice to play.I felt a bit regret because I didn't buy the photo that took by the shop camera man.Never mind,I will be back :E Haha...

After that,we went to Jeju Mini Land(迷你乐园).That day was a raining day,made me cant take photos.Arghhhhh!!!Do you still remember Running Man?Which buildings are shorter than HAHA?! Haha...Many buildings are taller than Haha...Tall and big O.o


Yongduam Rock(龙头岩) is a volcanic rock that was created from an eruption about 2 million years ago.It looks like a head of dragon so called Yongduam Rock.

Dinner was seafood steamboat...There was too much tauge...Made everyone ate until scare...Dislike it :( Shopping time...We went to Shinjeju Shopping Street.I never decided to a pair of boot but I bought it X) My mum bought a pair too and she bought a winter jacket.From that day,my 战利品 started to buy already XD


Goodnight ~ Will be update soon ...
Miss you all ya babes <3

沒有留言: