2012年2月18日 星期六

18.02.2012

From December until now,I just live with a super boring life,except the Korea trip and some gatherings.I tried my best to seek for part time job,went for about 30 shops to ask for it.Conclusion is still no job for me.:'( Made me feel like dying on this holidays.Every morning,I wake up about 830am and start to online.After online then sleep on 1030pm.This is my life...bored life,right?Well,I also searching my target,finding my way and my future from Jan until now.But,I'm still cannot make a decision.Anyone can help me?!I'm also searching scholarship...If able,I wish to go oversea.At the same time,who going to help my dream come true???I'm sure that my parents wont do that.只好认命咯.Try to make something different by myself.Everything is depends on myself.By the way,English is my weakness.I can't speak,write and listen well.I'm really hope I got a way to improve my English immediately.Anyone want to help me?! :O To write this post is just to release my bored :P

Time to dinner...Bye...

沒有留言: