2012年2月2日 星期四

03.02.2012

This holidays ,I watched many dramas.

1st is 法镇先锋 III Forensic Heroes III
This was a nice drama.I love it since I watched the Forensic Heroes I.In this drama,I dislike 徐子珊 and Pro Sir's wife...Both of them yiak!~
Mandy and Pro Sir were the best pair :D

2nd is 面包王金卓求 Bread,Love and Dreams
Kim Takgu really had a suffer life in this drama but at last he was did his best and had a good life with his mum...I love this drama so much
尹时云

3rd is 追梦高中 Dream High
Nice story
In this drama I like KimPilsu and Jason pair!

IU is cute~!I like her eye

城市猎人 City Hunter

Lee Minho is lengzai in this drama and he is so tall.


Thumb up for this drama!

Lie to Me 对我说谎试试


Love this drama too because it made me laugh

酒店风云
Thumb up!This drama maybe will change my mind to study Hotel Management?!

荃家福禄寿探案 Super Snoops
Crazy and funny drama =____='' Kekeke

你为我着迷 Heartstrings
This drama not bad but too much love love love...Not suitable for me XD
Remember the Hp ring tone?=@

换乐无穷 Wish and Switch
You may try this,trade what you want :D *Devil Smile*







沒有留言: