2012年2月19日 星期日

19.02.2012 Tea Time

Today is consider as Tea Time because we had it on about 3pm :D I had it with Zi Wei,Pei Shi and Ah Non.Actually,we didn't plan before,we made decision suddenly.Very lucky,everyone was on for it so we met at Station 1,Terminal 2.Ah non and I were drive by self to the tea time.I reached there about 3pm and the last person reached but Ah Non was the very first person to reach there. :} I wore a sleeveless shirt which is my only one CNY cloth and a jean.On the same time,I took IU's Last Fantasy album and souvenir to Pei Shi too.We started to chit chat.We talked about education,future,recent things and many more.We discussed many ways to keep fit because of I lost 5 kg after a week from Korea.=_='' But, Zi Wei,Pei Shi and Ah Non... I tell you all,I gained 1 kg after ate those fried food at 乐在棋中.I think I need to stop to eat meat for one more week again...ZZZzzz... I have a happy mood after every gathering.The mood is cheered up!Today is really talk a lot and so happy to share so many things between us.

I met 25th XJ,my xue di and xue mei.I was still wonder want to say hi to them or not because they seem like want to movie.So,I was just continue my tea time with my friends and didn't disturb them.The only 2 things I shocked is they were in a big gang and they still know I'm their xue jie.Luckily,they still know who am I.Haha... They said HI to me when I went to my car and ready to go 乐在棋中.Sorry for leaving so fast :) and didn't talk to much to you all but I think I will back to 回巢日.Will meet you all soon. :)

Hope to see everyone changing their appearance and their everythings.
p/s:Zi Wei, remember to keep fit ya~:D If not,you will be a big,fat and old woman XD
p/s:Pei Shi and Non remember to use your 保养品.Don't waste it...keep your skin always in 18.Kekekeke...~~~Zi Wei too ya...
Keep our relation better than before :D Must remember everyone of us when you are going to somewhere... *SMILE*


Goodnight,have a nice and sweet dream |)

沒有留言: