2012年3月6日 星期二

06.03.2012 Foreign Customers



Today there were very less customers and almost were foreign customers visited the restaurant but not local customers.Between customers,there was a family(Mummy,daughter and son) is Japanese.At first,I thought them are Chinese and talked Chinese to them.They were busy talking to each other so didn't listen what I talked.I felt weird and tried to listen their conversations------they were speaking in Japanese...=_='' They were no good in speaking English and they just used their fingers to point the food.Japanese mummy pointed to pastries and I didn't know she wanted to having at restaurant so I packed to her.But after made the pastries hot,she came in the restaurant to having her pastries.=..= After sat down,they wanted the "dishes".But,we listened "dishes" to "tissues",I took the tissues to them and they pointed to dishes and we got it. :P The son's English is better and he ordered a coffee and a pastry -> tea time pastry.He is tall and I was hard to speak to him *need to put my head up T^T* after he chose chicken cheese croissant.Finished their pastries,they left immediately but they didn't pay.And immediately we ran toward them and told them that they didn't pay.Luckily,the mummy turned her body back and paid it.*if not we staffs need to pay it* When I off on 9pm,I still was seeing them walked around Jusco,I'm wondered they lost in Malaysia???!!! Ha~I think not....


p/s:met pei yee,chu zai,tee hong eu and fat keat( with a gang of girlsssss_)



沒有留言: