2012年2月17日 星期五

17.02.2012 (2)

Jwen had a blog too but just for babes :D Yeah!You really hardworking to update your blog.I love to view others blog but I'm lazy to update my own blog XD So,I will very happy if you update everyday.So happy to know you are fine over there.I'm so envy you can go oversea to study *.* Kekeke...Try my best to find the scholarship but I still don't know what I want to study about.Miss you ya... <3

Teng and Mei Chee,we are waiting you 2 ...One more month to countdown.Miss you <3

Heng Luan changed her blog background,music and title picture.Hmmm...Still not bad,feel clean.But,put too many songs in your blog.Actually,blogger will only view your blog for a while.So,I suggest to put the song that you most love and the nicest.Between so many songs,there are only 2 songs attracted me to listen repeatly.Both songs are Olivia Ong,Sometimes when we touch,The rose.The rose,Elaine put as her blog's song before.So,I'm fall in love in this song long time ago.Other songs I listened many times,started feel boring.Non,sorry ya if you feel beksong. :) I just share my feeling out.You also changing your appearance,you looks pretty after you resign. :P

Daryn Tae opened a new public blog with a flower background.Maybe she decided to earn money from blog,hope she doesn't make the wrong decision.No more regret,Daryn?After earn money,you must treat me to eat ya. :D And I know you are very fine and enjoy your life :) So,I never worry about you. :E

Zi Wei looks fat jor =_='' You never change,still very talkative.From head to foot ,you really never change =_='' Maybe you changing your skin gua... :} I'm very hard to meet you a face.It's really hard !!! I scare I will less topics to talk with you when meet you. >.< Hope we can keep in touch closely.

Wednesday I fetched Heng Luan,Deryin and Zi Wei to Muffin House to yamcha.I felt less topics between us... >.< Yesterday I fetch Chu Zai to seek for work. LOL... And I told my mum that I already drive to street and T2 jor.So,I can drive to everywhere now.*Smile*

Just a simple post :D

沒有留言: