2011年2月27日 星期日

27.02.2011

I am back...
I stopped update about 2 weeks...Hehe..
But now I am back!

Today went to A@W to have a meeting but there were a lot people put aeroplane...
Boom the A@W lam lo...
Then we moved our destination...
We move to the pondok of Huang Jia Shan...
We started our deco in there...

We drew the deco from 9am to 1130am...
I found that my draw very nice le...Wakaka...
Kok Wui also...Hor???haha
Then Zi Wei so envy and said "zi lian dao"...Whatever la...
I'm happy everything is ok...Haha

On the process,when we were colouring,the wing blew so strong...
BLU BLU BLU...Then everything fly far away...
Don't go away...My heart was saying...XD

The dinosaur Zi Wei keep on screaming..."I'm HUNGRY a!!!I want eat PIZZA!!!"
Then we cleaned up everythings...clean a clean a...
Before we left,they done something very stupid...
They used liquid paper to write on the wood as memory...

The little 3 girls wrote on the wood...
The evidences was captured by me!!!

1st was Sie Mein

2nd was Micky

3rd was Zi Wei

They wrote happily le...


Siu Fai was the head who wrote on the wood...
LAM SIU FAI LOVE CHELLY CHIN...Still need to sign==

Tun San wrote this...LOL

This is Sie Mein's Korean name...Quite nice...^^

Paiseh...
Micky and Zi Wei i didnt capture your names...Hehe
Paiseh Paiseh...

After wrote then we went to parkson...
Our lunch-PIZZA HUT!!!
The 4 boys ate 6 people set...==
Another 4 DINOSAUR...LOL
Then all of them started to talk about PERIOD and SPREM==
See their expression then know lo...LOL

Laugh until so yam...

We ate about RM117...

Then we shopping lo...
There were a lot of shoes sell in the parkson...WOW
The shopping queen MICKY eye become shine!!!
Then those boys and me walked to bowling to play snooker...XD
My skills of snooker become so lousy...Aiyo...
If got chance i want to train train...Haha...

While we playing snooker,Siu Fai ,Zi Wei and Micky went to shopping...==
About 1330 I backed home lo...
But once i reached my house...
That was a feeling to me...
I posted at my facebook if you curious to know that...Hehe...

1 則留言:

elaine宇羚 提到...

walao, vandalisme!!!!