2011年2月7日 星期一

07.02.2011

I am back...
I'm going to continue my CNY story telling...XD

1st day of CNY...
I am the second last woke up... : )
Then i walked out the room after dressing up...
Yea...My first angpaw was from my cousin's cousin's mum(from singapora)...LOL
The total of angpaw not bad not bad XD
Then i got my angpaw from parents...Finally...Haha

Our breakfast was Xin Hua Mee-Sua...
It was nice...
I like to eat it especially my aunt cook it...XD

While we waiting relatives come,I on FB...
I met Jwen then i chatted with her...XD
Then 1200 every relative reached ...
Then angpaw keep on coming...i am so happy...
COME COME COME...Wakaka...

The living room was going to burst...

Then we went house by house...
I think we went to about 6-7 houses gua...
Then we keep on eat eat eat...
I hugged the youngest cousin...

Her name is 善语...(Very special right???)

She is the youngest in young generation...
She very cute...She don't simply let other people hug her...
But i did it...I hugged her for half day...
This is because i ate she also ate...
She ate a lot because of me...XD
I love her so much...

Her sister is here...
Her name is 善愿...(Both also special...)

We were at her house...
She was busy serving us...
She really pro...She knew to serve us with drinks...
She just about 3-4 years old...Pro right???Haha...

All of the Old Generation sing k...
My relatives all set the setting like GreenBox...
The screen bigger than GreenBox much much...
That's quite enjoy...
But i did'nt sing one song...That's not my favourite...XD

My little cousins' turn to sing k...

Then my mum joined again...(Actually she was forced..XD)

My lunch also was Mee-Sua but there was different place...
I ate at my 6th uncle house...
After ate lunch then dinner...
We ate vegetarian as dinner...Actually vegetarian also very nice...Hehe

That day i slept early so i didn't know what was happen that night...XD


Too Be continue...




沒有留言: