2011年2月12日 星期六

12.02.2011

Here is going to continue...
But i am very lazy to continue...
All of you can view MeiChee and Deryin's blog for the 4th day of CNY...
There was our Buddies Family Gathering...

I feel dying on this few days...
I cant be like that...
I don't want be EMO...
Headache become my "friend" recently...
I hate this type of friend...Pls get out from me!!!

While I am moody,I better dissappear after school so that I wont hurt anyone...
Yes...I did it...
I hurted someone yesterday...He also feel hurt...
Sorry about that...
Whatever...Tomorrow will be better and nice...

Just now I viewed ZiWei's blog...
She always EMO in friends' relationship...
But she emo also correct...
It is the last year for us...
We must keep in touch if not we really say bye bye to everyone...T.T

Now i cant update my blog everyday...
School life started busy now...Coco,Homework...
Friendship and Homework must be the 1st...
Coco be the 2nd...
Others things...Paktuo???Not need...XD
I need to concentrate on everythings....especially my homework for this year SPM!!!

Fight for this year...
After this year,I am free for awhile...Hehe

沒有留言: