2011年3月4日 星期五

04.03.2011

o.O March!Now is already March!
How come the time flow until so fast...
There are about 5 months for Trial Exam...8 months for SPM!
Oh My God...
I know there are a lot people are scolding me...Why notice SPM again?!
Haha...I confirmed Zi Wei is the 1st person who is scolding me... : )

Argh...I am really feel stress recently...
The feeling just like what Zi Wei and Heng Luan said:"I am feel like dying."
Stress become serious this 2 days...
I didn't tell my mum,I don't want she worry about me...
I didn't tell anyone too...They asked me then I just answered:"I am very stress only."
If I talk too much for that,other people sure feel very bother and mad...
So I just keep my mouth and put into my heart(or maybe in blog???XD)...
Now I still can smile...That's means I still can handle it...^O^

Next,as what Micky posted in blog...
Micky,sorry for I didn't help you in leaflet part...Jwen also...
But I really appreaciate who are helped in leaflet part...
It is really make the work light...Thank you a lot...
Now I hope other parts can as smooth as leaflet part ...
Then I can put down hundred heart already...XD

Now it is popular EMO ???
Why our Heng Luan Jie and Deryin Jie become so emo???
Both of you too stress is it???
Elaine also...I viewed your private blog...
U are so down and exhauted in your school...OMG
Three of you smile... : )
Please update and up the level of controling EQ...
Don't be sad, fed up,EMO anymore...
This may make you die...
Elaine as what as you said:"SMILE IS EASY"...
Cant you do it??? + U !!! : )

After 2 days there is Chan Wa's March Test...
I try my best to do...I am quite scare...Arrrr...Hehe...
Everything go on smoothly...
Then I really need thank you to The God...
THANK YOU,GOD...
I say 1st...XD


1 則留言:

elaine宇羚 提到...

Try to. :) coz really super many things to do. hahaha.