2011年2月10日 星期四

10.02.2011

CNY story is going to talk now...Hehe
I stayed at Muar until the 3rd day only back to Seremban...

The 2nd day...
There was nothing special...
My parent went to Batu Pahat to find my uncle so just left we three in my 4th uncle's house...
My brother grabbed my notebook to play his favourite-Plants VS Zombies...
Then I fighted with him for took back my notebook...(not the real fight just for fun only...)XD
We just stayed at room...
But outside room was terrible...
The people keep on came to my 4th uncle's house...
Then they started sing k and ate lunch at my uncle's house...
Some of them were my uncle's company's officers,my cousins' friends,my mother's cousin...and many more...I cant even finish type all...
So just skip...Hehe

Lunch time...
STEAMBOAT again...
We three ate the steeamboat from no people to no people...Get what i means???
That's means from before other people started to eat,we already sat down and ate...then we ate until other people finish ate,we only finish ate...XD My cousins shocked...Wakaka
Then finished eat,we backed to room again...

Finally,mum back...other just normal...
When night,we went to the youngest uncle's house...
My little cousin found something very interesting...
She found boy's sore throat have something bulge...
Then she said:"公的”...Those don't have is 母的...LOL
She play this until non-stop...She keep on looking many people sore throat...
Everyone laughed until die...Haha

Then 3rd day...
We wanted to back to Seremban soon...
We went to 2nd uncle's biscycle shop to ate lunch...XD
Every children cycled the bicycle around the shop...Haha
I also cycled the limited biscycle...

There is the bicycle...It is limited...Not for SALE...

Then my cousin bought a lot of Taiwan's food to back to M'sia...
My mum took some of the sweet from Taiwan to back to home...XD

台湾货啊...My aunt keep on shouting...XD

Then,we prepared to back to Seremban...
My 4th uncle's bought the gift from Singapore...
He gave my mum this...

SKYLIGHT brand...

Wa...Abalone...But my mum don't know how to cook...HAHA

A set...Really high class...Bravo...

Then,we went to 5th uncle's house to say goodbye before back...
Then his daughter(My mum 开女儿)gave a big hamper to us...
I think it's quite expensive but inside full of junk food...XD

Finally,we backed to Seremban...
There were traffic jam ...OMG
We used 4 hours only back until Seremban...
Then there was no place for dinner...
We went to Jusco's McDonald to have our dinner...T.T
But i can eat my Fa Choi Burger...
There also good for me...XD Hehe


Too be Continue...







沒有留言: