2011年3月9日 星期三

09.03.2011

Finally Finally Finally...
I finished the montly test!!!WOWOW...
I am going to update last Sunday's thing which was happened in my home...

My brother's girl friend came to my house againXD
There was the 2nd times...Haha...
They study in the room because they are same with us...They are going to exam too...Haha
Then they went to watch I AM NUMBER FOUR...
Micky's lengzai-Alex Prettyfer...Haha

It was about 5 o'clock...
Then my mum asked them to wash the car...
My mum and I just sit at beside to watch them to wash it...Wakaka...
See... They were so sweet...

Wash a Wash ....

How come they can so sweet???!!! : )

Their actions were so slow...They washed about one hour...Aiyo...
Then my mum jiji zaongzaong...Aiya why so slow a~Wahaha....
My bro and his girl friend went to bath...

Before they back from Jusco...
This few dishes were cooked by my mum...I become the “white mice"...
"Erm...This dish not bad...This dish must put this...XD"commented by me...
This is because my bro's girl friend is a vegetarian...

See it!!!


杂菜,金钱肉,烧鸭肉,燕菜...all are vegetarian...

Luckily those dishes very delicious...My mum didnt "jatuh imej"...Haha
Then they went back to UKM...

--------------------------Skip------------------------------
Exam is really stress o...
When I am studying,I ate until non-stop...
Monday snacks:

Love letter,Cream-O,Biscuits,Nuts...Wowow...

Tuesday snacks:
I ate 3 drumsticks in one day...
Yummy~

2 fried drumsticks,1 curry drumstick...>.<

How come I wont become fatter ???Haha...
Whatever la...I ate it 1st...Don't care so much...^^

Today finally exam is over!!!
I want to relax and relax!!!
Tomorrow I will update blog again...
Stay Tuned....



沒有留言: