2011年3月25日 星期五

25.03.2011

I'm BACK!!!Here I am!!!Yorrrrr...!
Today I found that a lot people birthday o...
I finished wish...: )

Wednesday I went to Sushi King with my mum...
I am confirm that everyone is saying I am sot because the whole Japan is full of radioactive now...
The sea is influenced by the radioactive...Everything from Japan is danger especially food...
But I ate with my mum Wednesday XD

Once I walked in the Jusco,the situation of Jusco I like!!!
This's because the Jusco was just few people around that...The Jusco was totally cold and good!!!There was not like Sat and Sun...I am going to faint...

Then I saw a wedding dress that Heng Luan will very like it...
It is in PINK colour...The design I like it...It is special and simple!!!
I think Luan will choose such wedding dress when she marry...^O^
Here is it!!!
It is elegant!

The Sushi King also just few of people!It was a lot of seats!GOOD!
I chose SUSHI KING GOZEN...A lot of sushi...Bla Bla...
Then I shopping and buy the daily things with mum and went home...
That day I am tired until die...
Once backed from school then went to jusco...Haha

This week I am tired!!!
IU DAY is going to postpone...I am sad!!!That's a bad new to us!!!
I hope we can did it as fast as possible...I am tired...
I don't know whether I can stand for it how long...I am DAMN tired...

沒有留言: