2012年5月15日 星期二

16.05.2012 Happy Teacher's Day

Have to wish "Happy Teacher's Day" to every teacher in the world :D since I'm not going to school to celebrate with teachers :P Haha...It's a day for me to rest and not going to school!So wish that everyday is teacher's day and then I not need to go for school...

Ha~Turns back to main topic!Form 6 life actually begin because every tuition is started,how bored is it!Pheww~!Physics,MUET,Chemistry,Add Math tuition are started.Yes,I selected PHYSICS,not Biology since I weak in remember.I am the only one choose physics in between our gang.Everyone said that,Biology is hard to study and hard to score and Physics is hard to study but easy to score.My brother and his gf said that too so I choose it.And when I got problems in Physics,I can ask them :} "Am I made the right choice?"I think this question must removed from my brain because I changed the pakej in SPI and there is no way to allow me to turn back!Except I jump from form 6 and get in to college :O

By the way,as what I saw in SPI,everyone looks so pro and geng because teacher said he almost accept all SPM straight As students!This made me stress!=_='' Zi Wei,I felt that what you said before,stress because of environment.But,I'm keep on telling myself,in form 6 life 得过且过 and feel satisfy to get B+ or A- in STPM and don't so stress!

Last week and yesterday went for physics and chemistry tuition,they are hard like hell!But,it's just chapter 1 and I must try to overcome and accept it.Maybe it will be kind to me later*lying myself*In form 4 and 5,it was just like honey and honeymoon year,you know?What Zi Wei tweeted yesterday,there is no more easy after form 5,especially for science stream student.I must tell myself and science stream student,you and I are choosing a path to hell!Hahahaaaaaa.....And going for 4 subjects of tuition,I think I'm not going to PA tuition gua...I will crazy!


Well,going to end post now.My babes,just fight for your future and face and overcome to the problems now!GAMBATEH +U We are always beside you :)
Again,Happy teacher's day and good rest for today !

沒有留言: