2012年5月9日 星期三

09.05.2012

#Ooi you all!Update yours blogs arr!#,shouted by jwen at her blog.
When I saw this,I felt so funny!kakaka...everyone's blog like died because laziness or busy?For me is laziness :o Now is may already and the time pass so fast.I resigned my job on april and work at promoter on may.The important thing is I took my salary ; ) hehe... Babes,I will treat u all to eat geh after I got the another salary but don't too expensive please!

Other than that,FORM SIX ORIENTATION WAS STARTED!So shit!It is 3 weeks orientation!how I survive?And I'm still not ready for stpm life yet.I am lack of sleep and time!And as what as mc said,we are officially become a Paulian.In St.Paul,student doesn't call as student,is call as Paulian.But I think it will change my life in school because everything is in English== quite scare to adapt myself into the envinroment:'(  There are some leng zai and cute paulian...aiyo As i told mc,chose the school correctly already!!! Haha...

Tomorrow start bio tuition already #sad
Sat start MUET and other tuitions are coming :( form five life again!><

byebye to my cousins today,they are going back to johor bahru #byebye


沒有留言: