2011年9月24日 星期六

25.09.2011

Last Friday was Bnk Farewell Gathering.
Time passed so fast!For the previous year,we were the committees to prepare farewell for form 5...
Now is our time to graduate and farewelled by the juniors=___=
不舍不舍T.T

Skip!
Talk about that day-
Every year and everytime the farewell is just few members attend...Overall there is just about 30-35(teachers,committees,form5,members)...So less...LOL
But we enjoy it!
Refreshment time-Liyana is malay so her lunch was PIZZA!Everyone was so envy to her!
Other of us just ate chinese food(from ah joe's maternal grandfather's restoran-永香楼) ...Well it is nice to eat tooXD


Leaflet
Pn.Hee gave
Inside is full of sweets:D

Yong Wei-Camera girl brought her DSLR(Just bought it).It is new!
ENVY a!!!I want it too!DSLR I will buy you!Wait me!
Little yong wei always cute:D
Souvenirs is nice!It's a dog(use towel to make).

Souvenir :P It's creative!

They put the memorable photos as slide show....I found that we really did a lot activities!
Juniors also recorded the videos to wish us...But I left early so I just listened to some.
I am really appreaciate to them to make this farewell success!
Juniors,ALL THE BEST!:)




I DO NOT REGRET I BECOME PRS :D

沒有留言: