2011年9月13日 星期二

14.09.2011

The one & only SAKURA :D

Today everyone ponteng sekolah so I joined them...XD
Recently, I am addicted to The Sim Social of FB.
Oh My God...I keep playing until non-stop!So angry with myself...But I am still playing=_=''
From this morning until now,I still sitting in front computer...How shit I am!?
The Sims from morning until now...But I went to cut my hair just now~!
Now my hair is totally short!I think everyone will shock guaaa...LOL
After cutting my hair,my mode change to so happy!Haha...
(Short hair is suitable for me...Hiahia~)

Trial examination end!
SPM coming=='' 囧
Some subjects' marks scored what I want,but some are extremly bad!
我不信我其他科酱烂咯!!!I will work hard to prove it!等着瞧!

New blog title-"One & Only SAKURA" :E
Sleep and Drama time-洪武三十二!GOGOGO!

沒有留言: