2011年9月16日 星期五

16.09.2011 (2)

This morning,I was so bored.
After I had my breakfast,online,TV...there is nothing to do already==
Accidently,I saw a book which bought by my brother and sister.It's a book of travel to Seoul.
Just in time,I read Miss Teh's blogger.
She is fever with Lee Min Ho recently because of his movie-Hunter City gua~
Then,I off my computer and start to read this book.

首尔旅游手册
It's costly!Almost RM40 per book!

明洞-The book shows there is a place which sell many of korea artists!
I am going thereXD
I think deryin teh will crazy gua if she go too :D
And I will go to those highlighted places :D:D

In 欢乐世界,there is a area called Star Avenue
It consists of 艺人特写 and other all related to artist.
But the ticket is expensive o!(don't know the ticket price included in the travel fees?)
If included,I will take many photo to you-TEH DERYIN

This book is not the best for free travel by self.
The details are not enough.
Well,we just follow the tourist guide to play around :D


KOREA,I'm COMING!!!

p/s:Deryin ,I know you very wish to go...But don't scold me after see my blogXD

沒有留言: