2012年2月2日 星期四

03.02.2012

This holidays ,I watched many dramas.

1st is 法镇先锋 III Forensic Heroes III
This was a nice drama.I love it since I watched the Forensic Heroes I.In this drama,I dislike 徐子珊 and Pro Sir's wife...Both of them yiak!~
❤Mandy and Pro Sir were the best pair :D

2nd is 面包王金卓求 Bread,Love and Dreams
Kim Takgu really had a suffer life in this drama but at last he was did his best and had a good life with his mum...I love this drama so much ♥
♥♥♥♥♥尹时云♥♥♥♥♥

3rd is 追梦高中 Dream High
Nice story
In this drama I like KimPilsu and Jason pair!♥

IU is cute~!I like her eye

城市猎人 City Hunter

Lee Minho is lengzai in this drama and he is so tall.

❤ ❤ ❤
Thumb up for this drama!

Lie to Me 对我说谎试试


Love this drama too because it made me laugh
❤

酒店风云
Thumb up!This drama maybe will change my mind to study Hotel Management?!

荃家福禄寿探案 Super Snoops
Crazy and funny drama =____='' Kekeke

你为我着迷 Heartstrings
This drama not bad but too much love love love...Not suitable for me XD
Remember the Hp ring tone?=@

换乐无穷 Wish and Switch
You may try this,trade what you want :D *Devil Smile*







沒有留言: