2011年5月29日 星期日

29.05.2011

After 2 days then JUNE already...May bye bye...!
Yea...Here I am going to update is FAST & FURIOUS 5 although I watched it last Thursday...
It's late to update it...Sorry for late update...Hehe...
This is because this movie is nice to watch so I must share here!

Fast & Furious 5

It's a 18 movie...
But i sucessed to watch it in the cinema...Thank you to the MBO checker...Haha

It's took at Brazil...
There was some of the Brazil language...It's quite hard to listen...
But it had sub-title...It's didn't any problem to understanding....
I love the plan of the steal a box of money!
The people who are gathered are professional in computer,race cars and others!
I like them!
They planned to steal 1million of U.S Dolars from the annoying millionaire!

Just watch the trailers!!!
Great skill of racing CAR!


Burn the money!Steal the money!

Pretty actress!


Planning for the stealing money!

He is the special one!He is the only one of Chinese in this movie!

There is a song that I very like!It's Danza Kuduro by Don Omar~



I agree!It's FAST & FURIOUS!
If there is a chance again,I wish to watch it again!^0^
Fast & Furious 5 GREAT!


沒有留言: